WSPS Safety Connection - Warehouses - Traffic Management & Pedestrian Safety
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Join us for this interactive Safety Connection session and together we will explore the risks associated with pedestrians walking amongst vehicles.
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
How do you ensure pedestrian safety inside and outside your workplace? Preventing pedestrian incidents by physically separating them from lift truck and truck traffic is the best approach. However, this is not always possible as work duties may require pedestrians to walk and work around vehicle traffic.
WSPS Safety Connection Overview
Join us for this interactive session and together we will explore the risks associated with pedestrians walking amongst vehicles, ways to minimize these risks and share strategies for managing the flow of pedestrian and industrial vehicle traffic in your work environment.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Are Safety Connections Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session