Hazard Assessment for Agriculture
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Join us for an informative session on how to effectively conduct a Hazard Assessment.
"This webinar is held in collaboration with Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers for their members"
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
Beginning with an introduction to the RACE (Recognize, Assess, Control and Evaluate) concept, followed by defining the six hazard categories (Biological, Chemical, MSD, Physical, Psychosocial and Safety) and finishing with how to prioritize risk.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Are Safety Connections Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session