Airborne Chemical Exposure Assessments Awareness - Federal Sector Focus
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Safety Connection session at no-cost, join us for conversation about Airborne Chemical Exposure Assessments.
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
Do you know what is in your workplace air? Is worker exposure to airborne chemicals a concern at your workplace?
WSPS Safety Connection Overview
Do you know what is in your workplace air? Is worker exposure to airborne chemicals a concern at your workplace? When should action be taken to reduce airborne chemicals to concentrations below regulatory limits? Join us in exploring airborne chemical exposure assessments and why they are important for Canadian federally-regulated workplaces.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Are Safety Connections Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session