Safety Connection: Levelling Up Your Workplace Inspection Game
Duration: 1.5 Hours
You’ve got safety boots, clipboard, and PPE, but are you really ready to spot hazards in every category? Still asking workers “any concerns”? Just checking off the boxes on the checklist? Level up your inspections with this session!
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
How To Register
To find a date and time that works for you click on "online instructor led sessions"
Learn how to build a comprehensive inspection strategy, create better tools, craft targeted questions for more insightful answers, simultaneously measure and support your Internal Responsibility System through inspections, use digital tools for maximum impact, when to take immediate action on safety concerns while preventing your inspection from becoming “cleanup time”, learn what to do with info you collect, and innovative data-gathering tips to spot hidden hazards! This session is interactive – bring your own best inspection tips to share with the group!
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Can Session Be Delivered?
- Virtual facilitated presentation - 1.5 hours in length
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As and discussions through virtual chat
- This event is not a training session