Conducting Office Ergonomic Assessments
Duration: 1 Day
This comprehensive workshop includes proven methodology and practical hands-on training.
In-person training sessions at a place near you: Toronto, & Mississauga
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
- Click on "In-Person Instructor Led Sessions" above.
- Click on the location that works for you. Select the date you'd like to attend and proceed to checkout.
- After payment, visit the "My Orders" section in "My Account" to add participants names including your own.
This comprehensive ergonomic workshop provides participants with a proven methodology that identifies root cause problems in a practical hands-on training environment.
Participants will learn an effective and efficient way of completing office ergonomics assessments highlighting issues that contribute to musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). This workshop emphasizes methods to recognize, assess and determine practical solutions for MSD risks.
What topics will be covered?
- Overview of MSD risk factors/hazards
- Attributes of work station (chair, keyboard and mouse, monitor, workstation organization, and more)
- Recognizing office workstation hazards
- Steps for in-depth assessment
- Controls for hazards
What are the benefits?
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Identify their roles in a successful, proactive ergonomics initiative understand the process of identifying the actual problem
- Recognize and prioritize office equipment challenges and select appropriate office equipment and accessories to address those challenges
- Conduct basic office ergonomics awareness training programs emphasizing simple, commonsense principles
Who is this recommended for?
Intended for people who work in offices, design or inspect office work areas, or purchase office workstations and equipment. Ideal for:
- Health and safety coordinators
- JHSC members
- Human resources managers
- Company owners.
How can training be delivered?
This course is delivered in a public classroom and/or can also be delivered in an on-site location.
Please contact Customer Care at 905-614-1400 or 1-877-494-WSPS (9777) for more information about availability and on-site pricing.
Volume discounts for selected training, which have been marked throughout the catalogue, are shown below.
- Participants must be from the same organization
- Participants must register for the same course. However, course dates and locations can vary; CSA/WSPS courses excluded
- Registrations must be received by WSPS at the same time.