WSPS Safety Connection - You've done an OH Assessment…Now What???
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Safety Connection session at no-cost, join us for conversation about occupational hygiene assessment conducted at your facility.
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
Have you had an occupational hygiene assessment conducted at your facility? You most likely received a report with a list of recommendations and may have wondered, now what? Or questioned how to prioritize the recommendations and the actions to take for each one. We hear you and want to help!
WSPS Safety Connection Overview
This session will cover some of the common recommendations we see from air and noise assessments and help clarify what to do to ensure due diligence and protect your workers. From quick wins to documenting your due diligence, this session will provide some the steps you could take and hopefully leave you empowered to classify them for your facility.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Are Safety Connections Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session