This webinar, provided by the MLITSD, OFVGA, and Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS), will provide valuable information to help you und your workplace better understand Material Handling hazards and how to prevent accident and injury.
Participants will learn about:
• Key priority areas and focus of Inspectors
• Locations and types of workplaces
• Prevention of injury related to Material Handling
• What to expect and how to prepare for a focused inspection
• Key findings to date
• Applicable resources and supports
To find a date and time that works for you click on "online instructor led sessions"
WSPS Safety Connection events are focused, timely virtual sessions that address hazards and risks in the Agricultural, Manufacturing and Services Sectors. AVAILABLE AT NO COST to all health & safety professionals across the province and across Canada.
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
WSPS uses the Microsoft Teams platform for Safety Connection webinars.