Safety Connection: Fitting The Work Environment to Worker for Safety Success
Duration: 1.5 Hours
WSPS Safety Connection events are focused, timely virtual sessions that address hazards and risks in the Agricultural, Manufacturing and Services Sectors. Available at no cost to all health & safety professionals across the province and across Canada.
Registration fee per person:
This training can also be delivered exclusively for your team online or in-person at your premises at a convenient date & time.
Talk to us for availability and pricing at 1 877 494 WSPS (9777)
How To Register
To find a date and time that works for you click on "online instructor led sessions"
Ergonomics is the science of designing and arranging environments, products, and systems to fit the people who use them, with the goal of enhancing both comfort and productivity while reducing the risk of injury or discomfort. When applied effectively, ergonomics can significantly enhance health and safety outcomes in various settings, including manufacturing, agriculture and service industries. Ergonomics has been known to reduce physical and mental fatigue, prevent slips and falls, improve visibility and line of sight. Join Don Patten, as he discusses common health and safety building blocks and how they can be enhance with ergonomics.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Can Session Be Delivered?
- Virtual facilitated presentation - 1.5 hours in length
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As and discussions through virtual chat
- This event is not a training session
Important: Requirements For Virtual Training
WSPS uses the Microsoft Teams platform for Safety Connection webinars.
- A laptop or desktop.
- A recent version of Chrome or Edge.
- A strong internet connection.
If possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of using Wi-Fi. Headset or earbuds are highly recommended.