Machine Safeguarding – New CSA Z432 Standard Highlights
Duration: 1.5 Hours
This WSPS Safety Connections session will highlight some of the changes in the recently released new CSA Z432 Safeguarding of Machinery standard.
Call for availability
This WSPS Safety Connections session will discuss some of the updates expected in the soon to be released new CSA Z432 Safeguarding of Machinery standard.
WSPS Safety Connection Overview
The information provided is intended to be an overview of some of the important updates in the new CSA Z432 standard, and will be important to safety professionals, machinery builders, and end-user, and anyone involved in machine design or machine safety.
The goal of this session is to introduce and have some brief discussions on the changes in the new standard.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Are Safety Connections Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session