Harnessing Your JHSC’s Greatness
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Registration fee per person:
Shop courses by location
Feel like your committee is stuck in a cycle of "inspect, meet, repeat"? Wonder if you could be doing more? Unleash your JHSC superhero within with this session!
WSPS Safety Connection Overview
We’re talking building the JHSC's structure and mandate as a key organizational engagement strategy, deeply engaging members and non-members alike in JHSC operations, relationship building with internal stakeholders, decision making around the committee table, setting data-driven annual goals and objectives, and new ways celebrate your successes!
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in health & safety
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleague
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for all WSPS members and customers within any industry who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, share best practices and network with their peers.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Health & Safety Representatives
- H&S Coordinators
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members
How Are Safety Connections Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation - 2 hours in length with 15 minute break
- Encourages an open exchange with Q&As, scenarios and table groups discussions
- This event is not a training session