Functional Safety and Validation Seminar
Duration: 2 Days
This seminar is organized by Workplace Safety & and Prevention Services (WSPS) and the ISSA-Section Machine and System Safety Germany.
Registration fee per person:
Shop courses by location
The objective of the seminar is to give an overview about some international standards for machinery safety and their application. These standards provide manufacturers of machines the basic technical rules for the design of safe machinery. The seminar is intended to transmit the participants the basic knowledge of these standards and their use in the industrial area. The seminar also shows practical application examples. The speakers give information as experts involved in the standardization machinery safety.
- Klaus-Dieter Becker, German Social Accident Insurance Institution for the energy, textile, electrical and media sectors BGETEM, Cologne (D)
- Klaus-Dieter Becker, BGETEM, Cologne (D)
- Patrick Gehlen, Siemens AG, Erlangen (D)
- Otto Görnemann, Sick AG, Waldkirch (D)
- Jens Juehling, Head of the BGETEM`s prevention department, Cologne (D)
- Fabio Pera, Italian National Institute for Insurance against Accidents at Work (INAIL), Rome (IT)
- Thomas Schulz Basten, BGHM, Düsseldorf (D)
- Hossein Sinaei, Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC, Chilliwack, Canada
- Florian Spiteller, VDE e.V., Frankfurt/M (D)
- Robert Vomiero, WSPS, Toronto, Canada
- Dietrich Warmbier, ROSS Controls, Troy, MI (USA)
- Michael Wilson, WSPS, Toronto, Canada
View brochure - Functional Safety and Validation Seminar
- (PDF - 223KB)
What Are The Benefits?
- Gain insight into international standards for machinery safety and their application.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from industry colleagues.
- Network with like minded professionals.
Who Is This Recommended For?
- Occupational health and safety managers and experts
- Designers of control systems
- machine/production line builders
- robot system designers
- Test and certification bodies concerned about the risks associated with machines
How is this Special Event Delivered?
This delivered is delivered in a public classroom, in-person.