Developing a Safety Plan (agri-food workplaces)
Duration: 1.5 Hours
COVID-19 Agri-Food Business Webinar Series at no-cost
Registration fee per person:
Shop courses by location
Agri-food businesses have been diligent and flexible in adapting to COVID-19. As Ontario moves forward in the recovery, we must continue to follow public health guidance and adapt our protocols accordingly. The Governments of Canada and Ontario are providing financial support to help farmers and agri-food workplaces to manage COVID-19 in their workplaces.
WSPS in collaboration with OMAFRA is offering a series of free virtual webinars specific for agri-food businesses.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stay up-to-date on legislative updates, new and emerging hazards, and trending topics in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Engage in forward thinking discussions, gain knowledge and discover new approaches from WSPS experts and guests.
Who Is This Recommended For?
These events are suitable for agri-food businesses, specifically farm employers, provincially licenced meat plants and other food processors with less than 50 employees who wish to expand their health and safety knowledge, and share best practices.
- Health & Safety Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Operational Leaders
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Members or Health and Safety Representatives
How Are the Sessions Delivered?
- Facilitated presentation with Q&A - 1.5 hours in length
- Delivered virtually using the Adobe Connect Platform
- This event is not a training session